|Type:||End-Pin DSM2 Compatible Full Range Receiver|
|Number of Channel:||6|
|Dimension:||25(L) x 18(W) x 11(H) mm|
|Voltage Range:||3.45 - 8.4 V|
User Manual re-direct link (Thanks to John [JJ604 RCgroups] in helping us with this user manual.)
- Light weight full range RF system with wide voltage tolerance
Understanding the receiver (Showing END PIN receiver)
Binding the receiver
1) Plug bind plug to the receiver.
2) Provide power to the unit. LED flashes quickly.
3) Enable bind mode in transmitter and ensure distance separation of 2 meters from receiver. Solid LED light means binding is completed.
4) Remove bind plug.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).